Thrilling Natural Wonders And Time-Honored Maui Activities
There are many more things to do on Maui than could be squeezed into a lifetime of vacationing. Experience the wide assortment of Maui activities and cultural attractions. Climb to the summit of Haleakala Crater - where streaks of fiery red, yellow, gray, and black ash trace the path of an extinct volcano. Discover endless acres of exotic native plants at Kula Botanical Gardens, or admire the works of some of the world's foremost painters, on display in the galleries of Lahaina. Brave the hairpin twists and turns of the legendary Road to Hana. Snorkel the crystal-clear waters and colorful reefs of Molokini, or stroll along beaches of gold, black, ruby, or pearl white sands. Sip a local, vintage at the Ukupalakua Ranch Tedeschi Vineyards - Maui's only commercial winery transformed from the site of a historic jailhouse. Or pursue ancient tradition by attending hula events, canoe races, down-home luau, rodeos, and performances of treasured song. Let the Outrigger Condominium Collection be your portal to the vast range of things to do in Maui, Hawaii.
Discover why locals claim "Maui no ka oi" -- Maui is the best. From the refreshing pools of Kipahulu to the magnificent humpback whales that spring from the coastal waters each November through April, prepare to be enchanted during your next visit to the Magic Isle. Allow the Outrigger Condominium Collection to connect you with the Maui attractions you seek most, with an island location just for you.
- Baldwin Home Museum
- Carthaginian II Floating Museum
- D.T. Fleming Beach Park
- Enchanting Floral Gardens
- Haleakala National Park
- Haleakala Visitor Center
- Halekii-Pihana Heiau State Monument
- Hana Cultural Center/Hale Waiwai
- Hauola Stone
- Hawaii Nature Center
- Honolua-Mokuleia Bay Marine Life Conservation District
- Hookipa Beach
- Humpback Whale Watching from Lahaina Harbor
- Iao Valley State Monument
- John F. Kennedy Profile
- Kaahumanu Church
- Kaanapali Beach
- Kamaoke Beach Parks I, II and III
- Kanaha Bird Sanctuary
- Kapalua Bay
- Kepaniwai Park & Heritage Gardens
- Kula Botanical Garden
- Lahaina Historic Walking Tour
- Lahaina-Kaanapali & Pacific Railroad
- Leleiwi Overlook
- Makena Beach
- Maliko Farms
- Maui Botanical Garden
- Maui Historical Society Museum
- Maui Ocean Center
- Molokini Island
- Puaa Kaa State Wayside
- Puu Ulaula (Red Hill) Shelter / Overlook
- Seven Sacred Pools / Oheo Gulch
- Silversword Loop Trail at Haleakala National Park
- Tedeschi Winery
- Waianapanapa State Park
- Waikamoi Ridge
- Wailua Falls
- Wailua Valley State Wayside
- Wainee Church
- Whale Center of the Pacific
- Whale Report Center
- Maui Mapp
- Hawaiian Music - Hawaii Guide
- Moving Estimate
- Alohaforever Hawaii Weddings - Affordable Hawaii Wedding Packages.
- Bike Hawaii Adventures
- Guides of Maui/Maui Custom Tours - Unique & affordable private tours of Maui.
- Aloha Apparel Hawaiian Shirts & Fun Hawaii Products - Offering attractive Hawaiian Clothing from Hawaii.
- Maui Hawaii - Information on Maui Hawaii including Haleakala National Park, Hana, Kaanapali, Kahakuloa, Kahului, Kapalua, Lahaina, Makawao, and Wailea-Makena.
Click here for more information about our Maui Vacation Condos & Getaways.
|Outrigger Maui Condominiums
Toll-Free (U.S., Guam & Canada):
Worldwide direct: 303-369-7777
Military Travel 800-279-0126
Advantages of Outrigger Condo Vacations
Choosing where to stay can be your most important vacation decision. Outrigger guest services and on-site amenities ensure a comfortable and worry-free stay.
Condo units in the same location can be managed by different companies, and not all offer the same services. Be confident that you've made the right choice. Book an Outrigger condominium.
- Desirable destinations and resort surroundings
- Reception desk check-in
- Most units offer kitchens
- On-site maintenance service
- No service fees added to your room charge
- Helpful staff familiar with local events and attractions
- Restaurants, shops, golf, and beaches nearby